Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Name:||SC Fast Connector||Plug Type:||SC / UPC|
|Application:||3 X 2mm Flat FTTH Cable||Mode:||Singlemode|
|Success Rate:||>98%||Tighten Strength Of Naked Fiber:||＞5N|
Angnet's KG53 SC/UPC Field Assembly Connector uses V-groove mechanical splice principals and therefore the use of an epoxy is not required for the termination of the connector. This Fast Connector offers convenience in assembling and strong stability. It allows simple optical core connection without any additional practices, or adhesives. It does not require a working space by connecting itself in the challenging environments such as a telephone pole and a manhole. It reconnects the cables and reduces the connection defect rate by an installer error in the field.
1. No epoxy and polishing required, No special tools needed when installed.
2. Easily installed, Quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
3. Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
4. Fast connecting and repeat, No special tools needed when installed.
5. Can be intalled and maked repeatedly thus avoiding loss.
2. Patch panels
4. Connections at the desk for LAN environments
5. Fiber to the Subscriber (FTTX) applications
6. Direct equipment termination
|Cable Scope||3.0 x 2.0 mm flat drop cable|
|Fiber Diameter||125μm ( 652 & 657 )|
|Operation Time||about 15s(exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||≤ 0.3dB(1310nm & 1550nm)|
|Return Loss||≤ -50dB for UPC, ≤ 55dB for APC|
|Reusable Times||>5 times|
|Tighten Strength of Naked Fiber||>5 N|
|Tensile Strength||>30 N|
|Temperature||-40 ~ +85 C|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability(500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Drop Test||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|(4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)|